Teresa, I have been so slack and havent checked your blog in a while and wow... what a load of posts I got to read and catch up on. It was fun...The quilt show looked awesome! The kids school hats! He he!! The kids are gorgeous... Cant believe how much Sissy has grown! My girls love mandarins too! We are all settled in Tasmania now and life is good. 6 weeks till our baby is due... when life goes crazy once again Im sure!
How fun to have some snow! Yes, I am glad to see my toes again ... and be able to wipe my butt! That comment is for Dan! Ha! Ha! Ha! I know how much he loves my disgustingly truthful comments that I SHOULD (according to social norms) keep to myself!
I had a dream last night that you had like 15 new posts up, to make up for lost time, I came to check your new pictures, fully expecting to enjoy stories of your latest adventures and then realized it was a dream. Weird how dreams and reality can blur. (And that is the true story, not a weasely way of asking for more updates)
4 comments:
Teresa, I have been so slack and havent checked your blog in a while and wow... what a load of posts I got to read and catch up on. It was fun...The quilt show looked awesome! The kids school hats! He he!! The kids are gorgeous... Cant believe how much Sissy has grown! My girls love mandarins too! We are all settled in Tasmania now and life is good. 6 weeks till our baby is due... when life goes crazy once again Im sure!
How fun to have some snow! Yes, I am glad to see my toes again ... and be able to wipe my butt! That comment is for Dan! Ha! Ha! Ha! I know how much he loves my disgustingly truthful comments that I SHOULD (according to social norms) keep to myself!
I love the photos! Hope it warms up for you too soon!
I had a dream last night that you had like 15 new posts up, to make up for lost time, I came to check your new pictures, fully expecting to enjoy stories of your latest adventures and then realized it was a dream. Weird how dreams and reality can blur.
(And that is the true story, not a weasely way of asking for more updates)
Post a Comment