
Yes, we are expecting another addition to our family! We are looking forward, with excitement, to another baby boy. We went to the doctor's and they gave us an ultrasound, and it was confirmed that we indeed are having a son (you'll have to use your imagination as you look over the ultrasound image). I'm 23 weeks along and our due date is January 24. I can't complain, I've been feeling pretty well so far, although there are times where I'm pretty fatigued (that's when I sleep in!). We are kind of sad that Sissy won't have a sister to bond and play with, but this way she will be extra special! Ethan is looking forward to another brother while Jake confided in me, that he too was feeling sad that Sissy wouldn't have a sister. He wanted to have, "two brothers and two sisters," in the family—even Steven. For a while Jake was even telling me that I was going to have twins, a boy and a girl!
5 comments:
yes, but now you just have Sissy, instead of this sissy and that sissy. Congrats!
Oh wow! Good on you guys! I'm so impressed with you all the time, Teresa. You blow me away!
I guess you'll just have to keep trying to get that next girl... ;)
Congratulations!
Jumping for joy! I love it when my friends get pregnant. Maybe because I can't! So, enjoy every second. Boys are cool, think of all the protectors sissy will have. Poor girl will never get to go on a decent date. hehe
Congrats!
Congratulations!! WE are so happy for you guys...good luck with everything!!! (Jade)
Post a Comment