It was my day off today~not that I get them often~and I decided to do something really girlie by attending the international quilt show. It was a lot of fun! There were hundreds of amazing exhibits. I've included some of my favorites below. Each piece is literally a work of art. Talking about detail, these Japanese gals get into their quilting!
The festival was held at the Tokyo Dome. This pictures only half of the arena. The quilt show took up the entire arena.
There are detail pictures of some of the quilts pictured below.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW!!! That puts the Sister's Quilt show to shame. How long do they spend on these? Courtney
The detail is amazing! Are you a quilter? I'm going to forward this on to Amber P. who would probably appreciate better than I the amount of effort to make these masterpieces.
3 comments:
WOW!!! That puts the Sister's Quilt show to shame. How long do they spend on these?
Courtney
The detail is amazing! Are you a quilter? I'm going to forward this on to Amber P. who would probably appreciate better than I the amount of effort to make these masterpieces.
absolutely amazing! i had to show my quilting aunt and mother-in-law the pictures too. what fun adventures you are having!
Post a Comment